“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.”
And what we do at Maya for Women is to provide hope: for ourselves and a better future.
Maya for Women serves as an umbrella to several programmes at present, among them:
- Counselling – professional counselling services for individuals by trained and compassionate counsellors.
- Maya Outdoors – a women’s club for those who share a passion for sports and/or other outdoor activities with a focus on physical wellness.
- Maya Art – Our newest community outreach programme to beautify Bangalore.
- WHaQ! – A support network for Bangalore’s queer, questioning, bisexual and lesbian women of all ages.
- WHaQ Seasoned – A support network for Bangalore’s queer, questioning, bisexual and lesbian women ages 45+.
Maya for Women’s membership includes entry into all of the programmes you have an interest in. If you would like to become a member of Maya For Women, please send us an email to email@example.com, and we will send you more information on how to join.
We are looking for women who believe in a world where equality, diversity, and empathy are practices, not just values!